Sunday, March 1, 2015

Free Bobcat Printables

Free Printables for Cub Scouts earning Bobcat
In anticipation of the June 1st switch to the new Cub Scout Adventure Program, my crazy self has been researching, pinning and creating left and right.  (I know I'm not the only one.. admit it.)

This coming Cub Scout year, the rising Bobcats (along with many "seasoned" Cub Scouts and Scouters) will be learning the Scout Oath and Law.  I wanted to create a poster to mount on project board for our den meetings.  I also thought that a take-home version would be handy for the boys, as well. This version contains 6 of the 7 Bobcat requirements. (Only the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide is not included, for obvious reasons.)


If this might be something you would like to use, please feel free to download either version (or both) below.  (Both files are in PDF format.)



Be sure to check out our Bobcat Pinterest Board:

No comments:

Post a Comment